Saturday, August 6, 2011

Home!!!




Oof. I'm home. Home? HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe that I'm home actually. I got so excited to see everyone...including my dog, Maya. :) SO happy to see her. We're like peanut butter and jelly when you put us together.

Unfortunately I was hungry when I got home so I immediately unconsciously went and started grabbing bland pieces of food. A cracker here, some rice, a few spoons of baby food...all of that led to a moaning, miserable Caroline. I have to learn to stop doing this to myself. It's REALLY hard to break free from a natural human action and emotional attachment...food. I have to get away from food. I really hope that I can either get some more self-control to stay away from food or have it somehow hidden from me in one way or another.

Sigh...being home is nice...food is not...gastroparesis is NOT nice....did I ever tell you that I hated you, GP? Well, I'm just reminding you. Ok, done venting...emotionally, not stomach-wise, I'm still trying to get the mistake out of my belly.

And I am off to see the TPN nurse here at my house for the first time! Tooodles...

No comments:

Post a Comment