Monday, August 29, 2011

I am not feeling well at all...

Today has been a very vivacious day.

After a scare last night with a seizure-like episode at night time (we still don't know what it was) I saw my neurologist today and he wants to schedule a longer EEG cause I've been getting too many seizure-like episodes or seizures. Neurological crap that we are confused about...

I had an EEG done about 2 1/2 months ago, and it showed that my brain is constantly in pre-seizure mode. It is irritable (the reason why seizures happen) in a few instances. I'm getting these constant body spasms during the day and a lot at nighttime that doesn't allow me to sleep. My neurologist wants to get another EEG done, but longer cause he's convinced my brain activity has obviously changed since my last one...my symptoms are getting worse and it's just another problem that we've been dealing with for a while that is going to bombard us just like my stupid stomach problems have been. Maybe not, i'm going to rebuke this disease from robbing me of my life any longer. I am BEYOND sick of this. Too many medical problems, I just want to be done already.

Besides my neurological crap, my stomach has been causing me severe pain. I have barely been going to the bathroom every three or four days with the Amitiza. When I go, I have to use multiple enemas and I'm just not going anywhere with the bathroom thing that is significant. It hurts too bad, and that's not an improvement to me even if I'm going a tad bit more often. I threw up this morning twice and I hadn't even eaten or drank anything, it was pure acid and junk. I'm not sure if I could even handle this stomach stuff anymore. It's 2 am and I still haven't gone to sleep cause my stomach has been bothering me regardless of the medication I've forced down the tube....

And other than medical stuff, I went to IKEA with my mom to look for  a new closet unit for me cause mine is not good nor practical for my needs right now. I need a lot of room fore more medical crap, like my feeding pump bags, miscellaneous supplies, and nebulizer stuff so we need to get me a closet that can be practical and easy to get to as well as hold all my medical items and personal items. After looking through IKEA I went to my best friend Diego's house for a while. Okay, okay...so maybe a little more than just a friend as we all know, I mean, I'm there so often it's hard not to think of it that way! :p Anyways, Diego's such a sweetheart. He's really there for me all the time when I need him (except for the wee hours of the morning, haha) and he's a wonderful shoulder to cry on. And cuddly too! :p <3 Love you, Diego!!

I'm trying really hard tonight to not go to the ER. If I go, I will probably let you all know through my Caringbridge. My Caringbridge is www.caringbridge.org/visit/carolinellarena and you can obtain my password by sending me a personal message on facebook if you don't have it.

Love to all. And lots of hugs. <3



1 comment:

  1. Hi Caroline, just had a read through all your posts. Sounds like you're having a very rough time of it with all your health problems, especially when you wrote this post.

    I hope you're able to find some relief and have some better days soon.

    ReplyDelete